As the state of Texas begins to reopen, BMA Seminary is making changes to the restrictions established in March as a response to COVID-19:
- All Summer courses will be distance learning courses. The Seminary continues to monitor the situation in preparation for the Fall semester.
- The campus remains closed to visitors, but individuals who need to conduct business in-person may make an appointment with an employee to visit the campus. Social distancing will be practiced on-campus. Most business will still be conducted through emails and phone calls. Offices continue to conduct business Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Voicemails and emails will still be checked outside of those hours and will be answered as promptly as warranted.
- Kellar Library will be open to assist students Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., starting May 11, 2020. The Library will not be open on Saturdays (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.) unless a student makes an appointment during regular business hours.
- Current BMA Seminary students may utilize the library facility, but there will be a limit of 10 people in the building at any given time – including library personnel. Social distancing will be practiced.
- Kellar Library will continue to be closed to the community. Only current students, faculty, and staff will be allowed entry.
- Graduation continues to be planned for Saturday, August 29, 2020.
Updated May 8, 2020