In consultation with Seminary administrators and faculty, President Charley Holmes has directed the following changes to BMA Seminary operations:
- All on-campus courses have been converted to distance learning courses. All online courses will continue as scheduled. Professors are working with all students to complete the semester through online courses or directed study courses.
- The campus has been closed to students and visitors. Students are encouraged to communicate with professors and the administration as necessary through emails and phone calls. Offices will conduct business Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Voicemails and emails will still be checked outside of those hours and will be answered as promptly as warranted.
- Kellar Library is closed to students and visitors, but will continue to assist students with their research needs. Students may utilize the online catalog or contact library personnel to select books to check out. Library personnel will assist students with checking out library materials and make arrangements for students to pick up these books during library hours (Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.). All books should be returned via the external drop box only.
- All chapel services for the remainder of the semester have been canceled.
- Graduation has been postponed until Saturday, August 29, 2020.
Updated March 19, 2020